Tag Manager

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The post that redefines it all


I initially began this site as a way to document my oldest daughter’s life with epilepsy but as it became more difficult to write about her ongoing struggles with her life, I decided that I would totally change the focus of this place.  Her epilepsy doesn’t define her and not me by extension.  So then I started thinking about what I wanted to say here.  Who am I?  I’m a flawed Christian, grateful mom and wife, current student, future educator, disgruntled state employee, middle-aged, young at heart, frequent traveler, foodie, kitten foster mom, wine lover, musician, voracious reader, and I could go on and on and on.  So with those descriptives I decided to just write about whatever strikes my fancy on any given day.  No specific subjects, no specific prompts, nada.  Throw up a picture or two and call it a post?  Sure.  Tell a story about one of my kids?  Probably.  Whine and gripe a little about life when it’s hard?  Can do.  Give thanks to God for the good stuff?  Absolutely. 

 
Let’s see where this takes us.

No comments: